Snowbird’s new Base Camp is a private locker and seating area located on Level 2 of the Snowbird Center. Welcoming skiers and riders from November to May, membership includes line-cutting privileges at Peruvian and Gadzoom chairlifts, as well as valet parking. Base Camp also includes Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and charging station. The large lockers have boot dryers and hold up to 4 pair of skis/snowboards.
A variety of dining options are conveniently located near Base Camp, including the scrumptious Seven Summits buffet, healthy Rendezvous salad bar and Tram Car Pizza.
Membership is a tremendous option for families, friends and individuals. Memberships start at $2,000. Season passes must be purchased separately.
Contact Lucette at (801) 933-2464 or Ann at (801) 933-2006 for more details.
- Club facility use for one person
- Priority boarding lane at designated chairlifts
- One club key card access
- One valet parking access pass
Friends & Family Memberships (for 2 members, up to 2 more can be added)
- Membership use for all designated members
- Priority boarding lane at designated chairlifts for all designated members, including children
- Club key card access for all adults and members 18 years of age and older
- One valet parking access pass per two members
- $2,000 for one single member
Family & Friends Memberships (for 2-4 persons)
- $2,500 for two persons
- $500 for each additional adult
- $300 for each additional child (7-17 years old)
- $300 for each additional Parking Pass