Snowbird’s new Base Camp is a private locker and seating area located on Level 2 of the Snowbird Center. Welcoming skiers and riders from November to May, membership includes line-cutting privileges at Peruvian and Gadzoom chairlifts, as well as valet parking at the Snowbird Center. Base Camp also includes Wi-Fi, flat screen TV and charging station. The large lockers have boot dryers and hold up to 4 pair of skis/snowboards.
A variety of dining options are conveniently located near Base Camp, including the luxurious Seven Summits, healthy Rendezvous salad bar and Tram Car Pizza.
Membership is a tremendous option for families, friends and individuals. Season passes must be purchased separately.
Contact Erin at (801) 933-2295 or Ann at (801) 933-2006 for pricing and membership inquiry.
- Club facility use for one person
- Priority boarding lane at designated chairlifts
- One club key card access
- One valet parking access pass for Snowbird Center
Friends & Family Memberships
- Membership use for all designated members, up to 4 per membership
- Priority boarding lane at designated chairlifts for all designated members, including children
- Club key card access for all adults and members 18 years of age and older
- One valet parking access pass per two members for Snowbird Center