Hop on a flight to Salt Lake City and you can be skiing in Little Cottonwood Canyon the same day. Thanks to the new Boarding Pass program, convert your airline boarding pass into a half-price AltaSnowbird lift ticket. Offer valid within 24 hours of arrival, Monday through Friday during the 2013/14 winter season. Airport transfer is not included.
Click here to pre-register. Upon arrival, present your Boarding Pass (printed, not electronic), a photo ID and a printed e-mail confirmation at any Snowbird or Alta ticket window to receive your half-price AltaSnowbird ticket*.
*Adult promotion price: TBD
*Child 12 & under promotion price: TBD
Rules & Restrictions
Before you can register for Boarding Pass you need to book your flight. If your travel plans aren't yet complete, please bookmark this page so that you can return to finish your registration. After registering, you'll receive your confirmation of your registraion via email.
- The date of redemption and the date on your airline boarding pass must be within 24 hours of arrival, Monday through Friday during the 2013/14 winter season. Half-price tickets will not be issued on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Your printed Boarding Pass, printed confirmation e-mail and ID must be presented at the resort ticket window. You must register for Boarding Pass at least 24 hours prior to your flight departure, no exceptions.
- Boarding Pass half-price lift tickets are available Opening Day – Closing Day
- Valid only at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort and Alta Ski Area.
- Pre-register only once per season, per person, no matter how many times you fly into Salt Lake City.
- Airport transfer is not included.
- Salt Lake City International Airport commercial arrivals only.
- Promotional offer valid for adult and child lift tickets. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult with valid ID.
- Please, no snowboarders at Alta Ski Area.
- Lift tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and have no dollar value.
- Promotional program offer/voucher is not redeemable if a resort has reached their skier capacity.
- Boarding Pass promotion may not be applied to other programs or multi-day tickets.
- Promotion may be cancelled without advance notice.
- Fraudulently receiving more than one half-price ticket per boarding pass is considered theft of services and will prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- We only accept printed copies of your boarding pass. An electronic version on your mobile device is not acceptable.
- Please print two copies of your boarding pass in case the airline needs to retain a copy.
- Baggage claim tickets or airline itineraries will not be accepted.