The Aerial Tram has been closed for the season since April 18, 2016. For more info go to snowbird.com/tramcables/. Due to construction, the only lift access will be from Gad Valley, as there will be no skiing or snowboarding allowed to or from the Snowbird Center or from the Bypass Road. Snowbird does not allow unauthorized on-mountain uphill hiking or travel. For more info go to snowbird.com/safety.
Little Cloud Bowl
Cliff Down Canyon
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Open
- Alta Connection Closed
- Tonight: A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. East southeast wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Sunday: A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.