Snowbird is closed for the '14-'15 winter season. The Tram is now open daily for sightseers from 11am - 6pm, conditions permitting. On mountain uphill hiking and travel are currently permitted in Gad Valley only. Peruvian Gulch and the Peak remain closed to uphill travel due to construction.
Lifts & Activities
- Aerial Tram (11 am - 6 pm) Open
- Chickadee Chair (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Peruvian Chair (12 pm - 5 pm) Closed
- Alpine Slide (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Big Mtn. Trail (11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Bungy Trampoline (11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Climbing Wall ( 11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gemstone Mining (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Kid's Inflatables (11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Mountain Coaster (11 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Mountain Flyer (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Ropes Course (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Tonight: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8am, then a slight chance of showers between 8am and 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest after midnight.