Due to construction, the only lift access will be from Gad Valley, as there will be no skiing or snowboarding allowed to or from the Snowbird Center or from the Bypass Road.
WNW @ 6.0 mph
Little Cloud Bowl
Cliff Down Canyon
• • • • • • •
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gad 2 (9 am - 3 pm) Closed
- Gadzoom (9 am - 3 pm) Closed
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3 pm) Closed
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Closed
- Alta Connection Closed
- Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. East southeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday: Scattered rain and snow showers, mainly after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 8 to 16 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night: Scattered rain and snow showers before midnight, then scattered snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 10 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.