Sunny and good Spring Conditions today! Chair Passes will now be honored on the Aerial Tram. The Peruvian chairlift will be closed April 14th - 17th, and reopen April 18th - 20th. The last day for the Peruvian lift will be April 20th.
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Open
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Open
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Open
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Open
- Alta Connection Open
- Touring Hidden Peak Closed
- Touring White Pine Closed
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Friday: A chance of rain and snow showers after 1pm. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a southwest wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers before 7pm, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 6 to 14 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.