Due to significant melt out on the lower mountain it is highly recommended that skiers and riders download on the Tram at the end of the ski day. Due to construction on the Bypass Road and significant melting on Chickadee, it is recommended that skiers and riders park in Entry 2 or Entry 1 this weekend.
S @ 8.0 mph
• • • • • •
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (8 am - 2 pm) Open
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Little Cloud (8 am - 2 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (8 am - 1:30 pm) Open
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Closed
- Alta Connection Closed
- Touring Hidden Peak Closed
- Touring White Pine Closed
- Tonight: Scattered snow showers, mainly before midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light west northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday: Snow showers likely, mainly after 7am. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Light west northwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Night: Snow showers likely, mainly before 7pm. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 6 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.