Uphill hiking and skinning is not allowed when Snowbird is open for skiing and riding. Due to forecasted weather, Snowbird will remain closed to uphill hiking and skinning overnight. Touring from Gad 2 will not open today, Monday March 10. Wind conditions.
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Open
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Open
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Open
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Open
- Alta Connection Closed
- Touring Hidden Peak Closed
- Touring White Pine Closed
- Tonight: Snow showers. Low around 17. Windy, with a northwest wind 32 to 39 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday: Snow showers. High near 27. Wind chill values as low as -2. Windy, with a northwest wind 27 to 32 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night: Snow showers, mainly before 7pm. Low around 17. North wind 10 to 17 mph becoming east in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.