All lifts are closed Monday, 5/20, through Thursday, 5/23. The Tram and Little Cloud will re-open for advanced skiing and riding Friday, 5/24, through Monday, 5/27, conditions permitting. Due to construction on the Bypass Road, no parking will be allowed in that area until further notice. Please use the parking at the top of Chickadee, the Superior lot, or the lot in front of the parking structure if parking at Entry 4.
NW @ 11.0 mph
• • • • • •
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (8 am - 2 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Little Cloud (8 am - 2 pm) Closed
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (8 am - 1:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Closed
- Alta Connection Closed
- Touring Hidden Peak Closed
- Touring White Pine Closed
- Tonight: Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday: Snow showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 7pm. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 32. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light north after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.