Chair passes are now honored on the Aerial Tram. The lift ticket price is $72. Please be advised that mountain biking is not permitted within the ski-area boundary during winter ski operations. On mountain uphill hiking and skinning are also prohibited from 9am to 5pm daily while the resort is open for skiing and riding.
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Open
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Open
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Open
- Alta Connection Closed
- Touring Hidden Peak Closed
- Touring White Pine Closed
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West southwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Friday: Rain and snow showers likely after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night: Rain and snow showers, becoming all snow after midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 28. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.