Snowbird is open today through Monday, Memorial Day for the final weekend of the 2015-2016 winter season. Hours will by 9 AM to 3 PM. Due to construction, the only lift access, this Friday through Monday, will be from Gad Valley, (i.e. Gadzoom, Gad 2 and Little Cloud) There will be no skiing or snowboarding allowed to or from the Snowbird Center or from the Bypass Road.
Little Cloud Bowl
Cliff Down Canyon
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gad 2 (9 am - 3 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 3 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Closed
- Alta Connection Closed
- Today: Isolated showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight: Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.