Most of our summer activities and the Big Mountain Trail are now closed Mondays - Fridays, and will reopen on Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 12th. For info on available hiking and biking trails as well as closures, please speak with a Tram Operator or the Activity Center.
Lifts & Activities
- Aerial Tram (11 am - 7:30 pm) Open
- Chickadee Chair (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Peruvian Chair (12 pm - 5 pm) Closed
- Alpine Slide (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Big Mtn. Trail (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Bungy Trampoline (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Climbing Wall ( 11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Gemstone Mining (11 am - 6 pm) Open
- Kid's Inflatables (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Mountain Coaster (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Mountain Flyer (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Ropes Course (11 am - 6 pm) Closed
- Tonight: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.