The Aerial Tram has been closed for the season since April 18, 2016. For more info go to snowbird.com/tramcables/. Due to construction, the only lift access will be from Gad Valley, as there will be no skiing or snowboarding allowed to or from the Snowbird Center or from the Bypass Road. Snowbird does not allow unauthorized on-mountain uphill hiking or travel. For more info go to snowbird.com/safety.
Little Cloud Bowl
Cliff Down Canyon
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Open
- Alta Connection Closed
- Tonight: Scattered snow showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday: A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east in the morning. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a northeast wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.