The Aerial Tram is TBD for sightseers on Monday, Nov. 24th.
The canyon road will close on Monday morning, Nov. 24th, at Gate B at 6:00am for avalanche control work. It is estimated to re-open at 8:30am. Interlodge travel restrictions within the Snowbird Village will go into effect at 6:30am.
WNW @ 20.0 mph
• • • • • •
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Tonight: Snow. Low around 11. Wind chill values as low as -4. West wind 9 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Monday: Snow, mainly before 11am. High near 24. Wind chill values as low as -6. Blustery, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest 23 to 28 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night: Increasing clouds, with a temperature rising to around 14 by 4am. Wind chill values as low as -13. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 23 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph.