The Aerial Tram has been closed for the season since April 18, 2016. For more info go to snowbird.com/tramcables/. Due to construction, the only lift access will be from Gad Valley, as there will be no skiing or snowboarding allowed to or from the Snowbird Center or from the Bypass Road. Snowbird does not allow unauthorized on-mountain uphill hiking or travel. For more info go to snowbird.com/safety.
Little Cloud Bowl
Cliff Down Canyon
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gad 2 (9 am - 3 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 3 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Closed
- Alta Connection Closed
- Tonight: Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday: A chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then scattered snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. South southeast wind 13 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. East southeast wind around 13 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.