Uphill hiking and skinning is not allowed when Snowbird is open for skiing and riding. Touring from Gad 2 will not open today, Monday March 10. Wind conditions.
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Open
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Open
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Open
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Open
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Open
- Alta Connection Open
- Touring Hidden Peak Closed
- Touring White Pine Closed
- Today: A 30 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Windy, with a west southwest wind 33 to 38 mph, with gusts as high as 55 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight: Snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 20. Blustery, with a north wind 24 to 29 mph becoming west northwest 13 to 18 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
- Tuesday: Snow. High near 26. North wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.