The Tram and lifts are closed today, and will reopen Friday-Sunday & Memorial Day at 8AM. After 5/29, they will be open on Sat/Sun only, conditions permitting. Season chair passes are being accepted on the Tram. Please note that on-mountain uphill hiking and travel is not permitted. Please stay clear of the rushing waters in the creek.
Little Cloud Bowl
Cliff Down Canyon
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (8 am - 2 pm) Closed
- Little Cloud (8 am - 2 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (8 am - 1:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (8 am - 2 pm) Closed
- Touring Hidden Peak Closed
- Tonight: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday: A chance of rain showers before 7am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. West wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night: A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 7pm. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 13 mph becoming south after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.