Chickadee Age 3
Specially trained pros guide your child into winter sports with the perfect mix of on-snow fun and indoor activities. Children receive 1 hour of one-on-one instruction per half-day session.
Buy Early and Save! Pre-Season Discounts available now.
- Skill Level: RED Skiers Only
- Age: 3 (Willing, toilet trained children only. No diapers please.)
- Session Time: 9:00 a.m. - Noon or Noon - 3:00 p.m.
- Check In: 9:00 a.m. or Noon
- Location: Cottonwood Room, Snowbird Center Level 2
- Dates: Daily from Nov. 20, 2017 - April 22, 2018 (conditions permitting)
- Price: Full Day $220 / Half Day $165 Includes snacks, indoor supervision and rental equipment. Lunch only included with full-day program. Lunch available for half day session for additional fee.
Discounted rates are available on many programs for preseason bookings. For currently available rates, click here. Book Online
Check In: Child must be present at these times to be scheduled for on-snow times. Space is limited. Please check in by 8:30 AM for morning session and 12:30 PM for afternoon session. Participants who show up after the designated start time may not be able to participate in the program.
On-Snow Times: Children in full-day lessons will be scheduled for 1 hour of one-on-one instruction in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon. Children in half-day sessions will receive 1 hour of one-on-one instruction during their session. These times may be rearranged due to specific needs of children and staff during the day (i.e. naps, snacks, etc.).