Chickadee Age 3
Specially trained pros guide your child into winter sports with the perfect mix of on-snow fun and indoor activities. Children receive 1 hour of one-on-one instruction per half-day session.
- Skill Level: RED Skiers Only
- Age: 3 (Willing, toilet trained children only. No diapers please.)
- Session Time: 9:00 a.m. - Noon or Noon - 3:00 p.m.
- Check In: 9:00 a.m. or Noon
- Location: Cottonwood Room, Snowbird Center Level 2
- Dates: Daily from Nov. 21, 2016 - April 16, 2017 (conditions permitting)
- Price: Full Day $215 / Half Day $160 Includes snacks, indoor supervision and rental equipment. Lunch only included with full-day program. Lunch available for half day session for additional fee.
Discounted rates are available on many programs for preseason bookings or in-season online bookings. For currently available rates, click here. Book Online
Check In: Child must be present at these times to be scheduled for on-snow times. Space is limited. Please check in by 8:30 AM for morning session and 12:30 PM for afternoon session. Participants who show up after the designated start time may not be able to participate in the program.
On-Snow Times: Children in full-day lessons will be scheduled for 1 hour of one-on-one instruction in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon. Children in half-day sessions will receive 1 hour of one-on-one instruction during their session. These times may be rearranged due to specific needs of children and staff during the day (i.e. naps, snacks, etc.).