$45 Lessons in January!
Learn to ski and snowboard in January for just $45 - Chickadee lift ticket and rentals included! For kids, ages 7-15, and adults.
Learn to Ski & Snowboard Month
- Skill Level: RED (First time skiers and riders only.)
- Meeting Location: Chickadee Bowl, Snowbird Center
- Check In: 1:15 p.m.
- Lesson Time: 1:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Dates: Offered daily, January 3-31, conditions permitting (excluding Jan. 15-18)
- Price: $45 Half-Day (Includes lift, afternoon lesson, and rentals.)
- Reservations required a minimum of 24 hours in advance:
Other Inclusions: For ages 16 and up, a “Learner’s Permit Pass” with a photo good for five additional discounted adult group lessons ($75 instead of $110; rental equipment and lift ticket not included) and five additional days of skiing for half price! The Learner's Permit is good for the rest of the current season only and is not transferrable.
For ages 7-15, participation in this program entitles the learner to a $25 discount on follow-up Mountain Adventure lessons at the regular rate of $168.
One per guest. Offer is subject to availability. Must request this program when registering.