Mountain School Booking/Cancellation Policy
- Advance reservations are required for all lessons to guarantee availability: Book online, call (801) 947-8222 or email us at email@example.com.
- Lift tickets are required in addition to Mountain School programs unless otherwise noted.
- All activities begin promptly at their designated times. Please allow a minimum of 60 minutes to arrange for equipment rentals and to get to your designated meeting place. We cannot guarantee accommodation for late arrivals.
- Child and Youth Class lessons and Adult Beginner programs are available from Nov. 22, 2013 through April 20, 2014.
- Adult group lessons for Green level (see level chart) and above will begin on December 20, 2013.
- Private lessons are available by reservation, conditions permitting, from season opening date until April 30, 2014. Mountain School may modify this schedule as needed.
- Private lessons and Specialty Camps only will utilize side door Tram access prior to 11 a.m.
- Snowbird Mountain School cannot extend purchase deadlines, provide refunds, allow students to switch dates between sessions or provide “make-ups” for missed classes.
- Due to the unique quality of our resort location, there are times when Little Cottonwood Canyon road and/or lift access is delayed due to avalanche danger. In these cases we monitor the situation closely and send programs out as soon as there is staff available and conditions warrant. Circumstances change with each situation and therefore it is important for guests to communicate with our staff. 801-947-8222. If lessons are missed due to these extreme circumstances, we will make every effort to accommodate our guests.
- Unless otherwise indicated, children’s programs are for 3 - 6 year olds, youth programs are for 7 – 15 year olds and adult programs are for age 16+.
- All Mountain School programs are sold on a first-come, first served basis and except for private instruction, require a minimum of two participants.
- Daily Programs: Reserved date changes must be made 24 hours in advance AND are subject to program availability.
- Private Lessons: Reserved date changes must be made 48 hours in advance AND are subject to instructor availability.
- Cancellation of any lesson or program listed above is required within the time frames listed and is subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Specialty Camps: Cancellation is required a minimum of 30 days in advance and is subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Pre-Season bookings at discounted rates are non-refundable.
- No-Shows (any lesson not changed as stated previously) will be forfeited.
- Daily program and private bookings expire at the end of the season. There are no refunds or credits given for lessons not taken.
- Multi-week Programs: Session changes must be made 2 weeks in advance AND are subject to program availability. There are no make-ups, refunds, or adjustments for missed days during a scheduled session.