The Snowbird Mountain Coaster is 3,120 feet of twists, turns, screams and shouts. Passengers (up to 2 people per cart) board the Mountain Coaster near the base of the Peruvian chairlift outside the Snowbird Center and are pulled to the top of the track then gravity takes over. Firmly secured to the track, the cart's speed is controlled by the driver.
All-Day Activities Pass Pricing:
- Daily: 11am-8pm through Sunday, August 21, 2016
- Daily: 11am-6pm, August 22 - August 28, 2016
- Saturdays, Sundays and Labor Day: 11am-6pm through October 9, 2016
Mountain Coaster Pricing:
- One Ride (Child/Adult) - Mon-Fri: $18, Sat-Sun: $20 *Must be 54" tall to ride alone*
- Lap Rider (min. age 3, min. height 38") - $8
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.