An exhilarating ride like no other in Little Cottonwood Canyon, the Snowbird Mountain Coaster is 3,120 feet of twists, turns, screams and shouts. Passengers (up to 2 people per cart) board the Mountain Coaster near the base of the Peruvian chairlift outside the Snowbird Center and are pulled to the top of the track then gravity takes over. Firmly secured to the track, the cart's speed is controlled by the driver. The speedy descent back down 160 vertical feet includes two horizontal loops, a tree-lined straightaway and then swooping turns back to the base station.
11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Mountain Coaster Pricing:
- One Ride (Child/Adult) - $15 *Must be 54" tall to ride alone*
All-Day Activities Pass Pricing:
- All-Day Activities Pass (under 42" tall) - $42
- All-Day Activities Pass (over 42" tall) - $52
- All-Day Activities Value Pass* (under 42" tall) - $32
- All-Day Activities Value Pass* (over 42" tall) - $42
All-Day Activities Value Pass* does not include the Mountain Coaster or Vertical Drop.
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.