An exhilarating ride like no other in Little Cottonwood Canyon, the Snowbird Mountain Coaster is 3,120 feet of twists, turns, screams and shouts. Passengers (up to 2 people per cart) board the Mountain Coaster near the base of the Peruvian chairlift outside the Snowbird Center and are pulled to the top of the track then gravity takes over. Firmly secured to the track, the cart's speed is controlled by the driver. The speedy descent back down 160 vertical feet includes two horizontal loops, a tree-lined straightaway and then swooping turns back to the base station.
Opens June 14, conditions permitting
- One Ride (Child/Adult) - $15 *Must be 54" tall to ride alone*
- All-Day Activities Pass (under 42" tall) - $32
- All-Day Activities Pass PLUS (under 42" tall) - $42
- All-Day Activities Pass (over 42" tall) - $42
- All-Day Activities Pass PLUS (over 42" tall) - $52
More Information: Contact the Snowbird Ticket Office at (801) 933-2215
Group Pricing (15 minimum): Contact Snowbird Ski, Tour & Travel at (801) 947-8233
* All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.