The Vertical Drop is not for those afraid of heights. Climb the 50-foot green tower and decide if you’re brave enough for the Big Drop, which involves 9 feet of freefall followed by a gradual auto-belay down to the ground.
Riders wear a climbing harness and must weight 44 lbs. and less than 285 lbs.
All-Day Activities Pass - 42" Tall & Over
- $49 per person BUY ONLINE & SAVE
- Over 42" tall
- Includes Mountain Coaster, Alpine Slide, Mountain Flyer, Vertical Drop, Ropes Course, Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Aerial Tram and Peruvian Chairlift.
All-Day Activities Pass - Under 42" Tall
- $36 per person BUY ONLINE & SAVE
- Under 42" tall
- Includes Kid's Inflatables, Alpine Slide, Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Vertical Drop, Mountain Coaster lap rider and Aerial Tram. Can include Ropes Course if the under 42" child is accompanied by a 48"+ climber and the safety harness fits correctly. Excludes Mountain Flyer and Peruvian Chairlift.
- Weekdays: 11 am - 8 pm
- Weekends & Holidays: 10 am - 8 pm
- For the latest status check our Mountain Report
- Only available with the All-Day Activities Pass
All activities, lift openings, terrain access and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time.