A new adventure every day in the beautiful outdoor setting of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Our campers learn about the mountain environment and connect with Snowbird's unique location through sports, art and wellness activities. Camp Snowbird is open for ages 5-12 years.
Kids ages 5-8 enjoy daily adventures exploring the mountain, as well as crafts, swimming, games, Snowbird's summer activities and more. Kids ages 9-12 experience more challenging mountain adventures and educational activities.
Purchase before June 1 for the best pricing.
The Cliff Lodge, Level 1
Call 801-947-8222 or Book Online to make a reservation. Please complete registration a minimum of 48 hours in advance of camp date. Please note: One-day reservations must also be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
2017 Summer Camp Pricing
|One Child||One Child pre 6/1||Multi-Child*||Multi-Child pre 6/1*|
*Multi-child discounts same family only.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- June 12 - Aug. 18, 2017 (closed on July 4th and July 24th)
- Transportation provided from the mouth of the canyon each day.
- Drop-off at 8 a.m.; shuttle leaves at 8:15 a.m.
- Pick-up at 5 p.m.; shuttle leaves Snowbird at 4:30 p.m.
- Parents may also drop children off before 9 a.m. and pick them up between 4 and 4:30 p.m. at Camp Snowbird.
- Running/hiking/biking shoes must be provided (no open-toed shoes or flip-flops; campers with improper footwear will miss out on activities).
- Hats and sun-sensible clothing are necessary each day. No tank tops.
- Please pack sweatshirts or wind-breakers each day (rain gear on wet days). Temperatures can dip in the morning and afternoon.
- Camp is an electronic device free zone.
- We swim every day. Please let us know if your child cannot swim and please provide a flotation device accordingly.
- A water bottle is required every day due to physical exertion and altitude!