A new adventure every day in the beautiful outdoor setting of Little Cottonwood Canyon. We explore the canyon environment through nature hikes, science experiments and other creative activities. Camp Snowbird is open for ages 5-12 years.
This summer we will feature new themes exploring wildlife (plants, animals, and flowers) that are native to Utah, as well as Native American and Pioneer Heritage in Utah. We will also provide organized team sports, dancing/yoga, hiking, outdoor activities and special visitors. Our staff to child ratios will vary between 1:10 and 1:14 depending on the ages of the children.
The Cliff Lodge, Level 1
Phone: (801) 933-2256, in-house ext. 5026
Fax: (801) 933-2119
All children must pre-register. A one-time registration fee is required ($25). All reservations must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Drop-ins (reservations not made within 48 hours advance notice) will be assessed a $25 fee. Please complete Registration and Medical Release forms (if medication is needed) and submit at least two weeks prior to requested start date.
- $25 (per child) registration fee
- $69 daily rate
- 10% off when 3 days are reserved
- 15% off when 5 days are reserved
- 25% off for reserving 10 or more days
- 10% off each additional child in the same family (siblings only, up to 3 additional children)
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- June 6 - Aug. 19, 2016 (closed on July 4th)
- Campers depart the mouth of the canyon each day at 7:45 am. We will shuttle them to the resort and return them to the Park & Ride by 5:25 pm. If you have siblings in Mountain School Summer Camps, please let us know so we can help you coordinate transportation.
- Running/hiking/biking shoes must be provided (no open-toed shoes; campers with improper footwear will miss out on activities).
- All children must be potty trained.
- No open toed shoes and no heels!
- No electronic devices allowed at camp.
- We swim every day. Please let us know if your child cannot swim and please provide a flotation device accordingly.
- A water bottle is required every day due to physical exertion and altitude!
- Please pack a sweatshirt or jacket every day.