Teen Camp is for teens only - ages 13-17. Beat the heat and the boredom of the valley in the fresh, cool setting of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Besides daily fun in the pool, each day has its own theme from nature exploration to science experiments.
Monday: Fit for Teens
Tuesday: Mountain Exploration
Wednesday: Operation Innovation
Thursday: Extreme Teams
Friday: Get Creative
Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (801)-933-2256.
The Cliff Lodge, Level 1
Phone: (801) 933-2256, in-house ext. 5026
Fax: (801) 933-2119
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
June 9 - Aug. 22, 2014 (closed July 4 and July 24)
Full Day - $53
3 Days - $149
5 Days - $232
10 Days - $425
*All teens must pre-register. A one-time registration fee is required. Days must be reserved in advanced or a $50 drop-in fee may be charged.
UTA bus transportation available from the Park & Ride at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon. The bus picks up the kids at the mouth of the canyon at 7:30 a.m. and drops off at 5:25 p.m. Late pickups will be charged accordingly.
- No open toed shoes and no heels!
- No electronic devices allowed at camp (CDs, MP3 players, Game boys, etc…).
- We swim every day. Please let us know if your teen cannot swim.
- A water bottle is required every day due to physical exertion and altitude!
- Please pack a sweatshirt or jacket every day.