Closed for the summer. Starting near the grand 11,000 ft. summit of Hidden Peak, Lofty Peaks at Snowbird is located at Snowbird Ski Resort; a short, scenic 20 minute ride from most anywhere in the Salt Lake Valley. With over 100,000 acres of incredible riding and phenomenal views from the highest elevation snowmobile starting point in North America, our snowmobiling and scenery are second to none.
Snowbird Center, Plaza Deck
(877) 810-0060, in-house ext. 4125
- CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER - APRIL 13, 2014
- 2 Hour Trip: 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:30 p.m.
- 3 Hour Trip: 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Sled/Ski Package Snowmobile Trip Times: 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1:30 p.m.
NOTE: Guests must arrive at Snowbird Activity Center 60 min. before departure for check-in and tram ride. Guests needing clothing should add 15 min. to check-in time to allow for dressing.
- 2 Hour: $143* - Driver, $39* -Pass
- 3 Hour: $173* - Driver $49* - Pass
- Sled & Ski Package (2 hour snowmobile trip with day lift pass**): $196 - Driver, $87* - Pass
- Group rates available
NOTE: Drivers must be at least 16 years old. Children 8 and under ride free with paying adult on 2 & 3 hour trips (Tram pass extra). Damage waiver insurance available for purchase.
* Price includes Snowbird Tram Pass to Snowmobiles.
** Day lift pass good for day of snowmobile trip only.
Helmets are provided; please bring your own goggles or sunglasses. Ski clothing with gloves, snow boots and eye protection are generally all that's needed - No ski boots. Rental clothing is available:
- Suit: $5
- Boots: $3
- Gloves: $3
- Suit, boots and gloves: $10
Miles and miles of groomed trails, open play in meadows, 100-mile views from the ridge-tops, easy operation instruction (first five minutes of tour); professional, friendly guides with First Aid and CPR qualifications.
Should be made in advance, but same-day reservations are often available. Call with name, credit card number, number of snowmobiles, and tour time desired.
A $35 fee per snowmobile is charged if cancellation is made less than 48 hours prior to trip time. Groups of 10 or more must guarantee total snowmobiles 72 hours in advance. "No Shows" will be charged full price.
From the southeast corner of the I-215 belt loop, follow the signs to Snowbird Ski Resort and check-in at the Activity Center on level 3 in Snowbird Center (right next to the tram ticket windows).