Camp Snowbird provides a child care alternative to Mountain School. Open daily throughout the winter season, our state-licensed facility ensures a safe and nurturing environment with a wide variety of engaging activities. Advance reservations are required for all children attending Camp Snowbird. Spaces are subject to availability and may fill up at any time.
The Cliff Lodge, Level 1
Phone: (801) 933-2256, in-house ext. 5026
Fax: (801) 933-2119
Nursery (Ages 6 weeks to 24 months)
Special care for the little ones. Indoor and outdoor exploration (weather and age permitting), art, sensory, music and more. Includes two snacks and well-balanced lunch (baby food/formula NOT provided).
- Nursery Full Day: $115 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Nursery Half Day: $95 (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Day Camp (Ages 2 to 12 years)
Indoor and outdoor activities including arts and crafts, games, free play and more. Includes two snacks and a well-balanced lunch.
- Camp Full Day: $105 (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- Camp Half Day: $85 (8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
Evening Babysitting (All Ages)
In-room babysitting for guests staying overnight in one of Snowbird’s lodges. Three-hour minimum and a max of four children per babysitter. 48 hour advance reservation is required.
- Babysitting rates start at $22/hr