Summer fun for everyone.
Snowbird offers the perfect location for your summer group or company party. Easy to reach and yet a world away from the city, come and enjoy our cool air, spectacular scenery and fun activities for the whole family. Snowbird is just 6 miles up spectacular Little Cottonwood Canyon. The minimum group size is 25 people. Includes BBQ and All-Day Activity Passes.
Summer 2022 Inclusive Package Prices
- Off-Peak: $85 per person ($79 for 100+ guests)
- Peak: $90 per person ($84 for 100+ guests)
- Grilled Hamburgers & Hot Dogs on Freshly Baked Buns with Traditional Condiments
- Vegetarian Chili with Onions, Grated Cheese and Sour Cream
- Vegetarian Burger upon request
- Gluten Free Buns available $2 ea.
- Macaroni Salad
- Tomato & Cucumber Salad
- Kettle Chips
- Choice of Lemonade or Iced Tea
- All-Day Activity Pass
- Scenic Aerial Tram
- Peruvian Chairlift & Tunnel
- Mountain Coaster
- Alpine Slide
- Vertical Drop
- Ropes Course
- Climbing Wall
- Bungee Trampoline
- Kids’ Attractions & more
- Rates include taxes and gratuity and depend on date chosen.
- Off-Peak rates apply for June 18 - July 7, All Sunday - Thursdays in July and August, plus Friday, August 26 and all Fridays in September.
- Peak rates apply to Fridays and Saturdays in July and August (except August 26), holidays, plus all Oktoberfest dates (Saturdays and Sundays from August 13 through October 16).
- Menu additions and substitutions are possible with additional charges. Barbecue is all-you-can-eat and served for 90 minutes. Function space rental fee of $200-$1,000, depending on size and location chosen, will apply. Available summer activities may be limited by weather and terrain conditions.
- Available Summer Activities may be limited by weather and terrain conditions. Zipwhipper ride is not included in the pass.