From polenta & shrimp cakes to buttermilk fried chicken, take our family-style mountain meals to a room with a view or a view with plenty of room.
Snowbird's Mountain Meals are the perfect city escape to bring your family up and out of the heat for a shared dinner accompanied by rich forest views and glowing sunsets. Each Mountain Meal is unique to the day of the week in order to highlight the freshest, local ingredients and is hand-crafted by Snowbird's executive chef to provide a delicious family picnic experience.
For some picnic location recommendations, enjoy your Mountain Meal on the Plaza Deck, outside the Summit Restaurant via the Tram, at the Observation Deck along the Observation Trail or from the comfort of your hotel room.
Thanksgiving Mountain Meal
Thanksgiving Mountain Meals will be available for to-go orders on Thanksgiving with online pre-orders starting Tuesday, November 24.
- Price: $30 per person
- Menu: Thanksgiving Mountain Meal
- Ordering: Online ordering begins November 24 at dining.snowbird.com
- Pick Up: Mountain Meals will be available for pick up from Noon - 6 pm, Thanksgiving Day.
Orders must be placed online by or before 1:30 pm, November 26. Single meals will not available, only family style.
Mountain Meal Pricing
- Family Meals for 2: $40
- Family Meals for 4: $80
- Family Meals for 6: $120
- Family Meals for 8: $160
- Family Meals for 10: $200
- Kid's Menu: $15
*Substitute vegetarian options are available for all menus.
If you're looking for a quick, light option to stay fueled up for all the hiking, biking and summer activities available at Snowbird, our 2-person platters are ready to keep you playing all day.
- Cheese & Pickled Vegetables : $25
- Cheese and Charcuterie: $30
- Crudités and Herb Hummus: $20
- Platter Menu
- Mountain Meals can be ordered online at dining.snowbird.com
- Menus rotate daily so check online to view the current menu for the day
- Orders must be placed by 1:30 pm the day of
- Please be respectful and return all trash to the appropriate trash cans
Online Ordering: 7 am - 1:30 pm, Daily
Mountain Meal Pickup: 5:30 - 6:30 pm, Daily