Summer skiing in the Wasatch and the #LongestSeasonInUtah .
Summer Lifts & Terrain Schedule*
- Snowbird is open for summer skiing/riding on Thursday, July 4. The Tram and Little Cloud lift will run from 8 am - Noon, conditions permitting. Due to minimal terrain, skiing/riding on July 4 is expert only and lift tickets are limited in supply.
- Guests are able to access Hidden Peak via the Tram and ski the Little Cloud Bowl area and lift only. All other areas of the resort will be closed and guests will need to hike back up to the peak to download on the Tram.
- Peruvian Gulch and Mineral Basin are now closed for the season, no backcountry access permitted.
- After 190 days of winter operation, the final day of the 2018-19 Snowbird ski season will be Thursday, July 4.
- For open lifts and trails along with current conditions, please check the Mountain Report.
Summer Lift Ticket Pricing*
|Snowbird Spring Pricing||Off-Peak/Current|
|Snowbird Adult (13+) Day||$75|
|Snowbird Youth (7-12) Day||$36|
|Snowbird Senior (65+) Day||$63|
|Snowbird Adult Half-Day||$66|
|Snowbird Youth Half-Day||$30|
|Snowbird Senior Half-Day||$54|
|Snowbird Senior (70+) Midweek Day||$38|
|Kids (6 & Under) Day||FREE|
*Prices are conditions permitting and may change at any time.
Summer Restaurant Schedule*
- The Aerie : Dinner Open Daily
- The Atrium : Breakfast & Lunch Open Daily
- The Summit : Open Daily
- The Birdfeeder : Open Saturday - Sunday
- The Forklift , General Gritts , Tram Car Pizza , Baked & Brewed , Steak Pit : Open Daily
- For the complete list of restaurant hours and offerings, please check the Dining Overview
July 4 Live Music
- Whiskey Fish, 10am - 1 pm, Plaza deck
For a full list of live music and summer events, please visit the Event Calendar.