From '71 to '21.
Snowbird's grooving and the chairs are moving as we welcome in Snowbird's 50th season. Snowbird opens Wednesday, December 1 with top-to-bottom skiing and riding so grab your retro snowboard or straight skis and throw on your neon 70's attire and make your way up to Opening Day.
2021-22 Early Season Pricing
|Snowbird Adult (13+) Day||$116|
|Snowbird Youth (7-12) Day||$70|
|Snowbird Senior (65+) Day||$99|
|Kids (6 & Under) Day||FREE|
- All pricing is tax-exclusive.
Purchase in advance at shop.snowbird.com and save up to 20%!
- Snowbird will open for the 2021-22 winter season with skiing and riding out of Gad Valley from 9 am - 4 pm.
- Advanced terrain only. No beginner terrain is available. Early-season conditions exist.
- Dining: Offering fresh coffee, pastries, sandwiches and soups, the Creekside Cafe will be open from 9 am - 3:30 pm, daily. SeventyOne, The Forklift, Tram Car Pizza, Baked and Brewed, General Gritts and The Summit will be open for opening week. All Mid-Gad services will be closed. Visit our dining overview for hours of operation.
- Lifts & Terrain: The Aerial Tram, Gadzoom and Little Cloud.
- Lift Tickets & Season Passes: The Creekside Ticket Office is open from 8:30 am - 3 pm and the Snowbird Center Season Pass Office is open from 8:30 am - 4 pm.
- Rentals & Retail: Creekside Sports and Cliff Sports will be open from 8 am - 5 pm for rental equipment, repair services and shopping. Pipeline will be offering limited-edition 50th Anniversary merchandise. All retail outlets with the exception of The Summit Shop will be open. View the rental and retail overview for hours of operation.
- Lessons: Private lessons will be available for Opening Day by prior reservation only; no beginner lessons.
- Guest Services: The Creekside Lodge is open from 7:30 am - 5 pm for restrooms, lockers and information.
- Parking: This season we are offering both free, first-come first-served parking and optional, paid parking reservations. As space allows, guests can also pay to park in our reservation lots day-of. Parking lots will open to guests starting at 7 am daily.