Pedal to the metal.
The 2018-19 ski season has officially started at Snowbird! Skiing/riding is open from top-to-bottom off of the Aerial Tram, Peruvian Gulch, along with the Creekside base area and Chickadee.
- Advanced skiing and riding is available off of the Aerial Tram, Peruvian, Gadzoom, Gad 2, Little Cloud and Mid-Gad chairlifts. Beginner terrain is available off of the Chickadee chairlift.
- The Season Pass Office is open from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm for pass pick-up and located at Creekside Lodge and Snowbird Center, Level 3.
- Early-season conditions exist, especially off trail. Use caution, be aware of other skiers/riders and check your speed.
2018-19 Early Season Pricing
|Snowbird Adult (13+) Day||$115|
|Snowbird Youth (7-12) Day||$55|
|Snowbird Senior (65+) Day||$97|
|Snowbird Chickadee-Only Day||$28|
|Alta/Snowbird Adult (13-64) Day||$149|
|Alta/Snowbird Youth (7-12) Day||$94|
|Snowbird Adult Half-Day (after 12:30 pm)||$101|
|Snowbird Youth Half-Day (after 12:30 pm)||$46|
|Snowbird Senior Half-Day (after 12:30 pm)||$83|
|Snowbird Senior (70+) Midweek Day||$58|
|Alta Adult Ticket Upgrade||$38|
|Alta Adult Season Upgrade||$45|
|Alta Youth Season Upgrade||$34|
|Kids (6 & Under) Day||FREE|
Beat the ticket line and save money. Purchase in advance at tix.snowbird.com and save up to 45%!
- Lifts & Tram: The Aerial Tram is open from 9 am - 3:45 pm. Gadzoom is open from 9 am - 4 pm. Gad 2 is open from 9 am - 4 pm. Mid-Gad is open from 9 am - 4:15 pm. Chickadee is open from 9 am - 5 pm. The Peruvian lift is open from 9 am - 4 pm. Little Cloud is open from 9 am - 3:45 pm.
- Lift Tickets: The Creekside Ticket Office is open from 8 am - 3 pm. To pick-up a pass, visit the Creekside Ticket Office or the Season Pass Office at the Snowbird Center from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm.
- Rentals & Retail: Rentals are available at Creekside Sports, Cliff Sports and Christy Sports. Learn more about the hours of operation and information on rental equipment, repair services and shopping.