Snowbird's season premiere.
Pull on your finest bibs and buckle your fanciest boots, it's Snowbird’s 48th Season Premiere. Snowbird is open so get your black tie outfit ready and walk the red carpet to the first lift turns of 2019-20. Snowbird's Season Premiere is here!
2019-20 Early Season Pricing
|Snowbird Adult (13+) Day||$120|
|Snowbird Youth (7-12) Day||$60|
|Snowbird Senior (65+) Day||$102|
|Kids (6 & Under) Day||FREE|
Purchase in advance and save money at tix.snowbird.com and save up to 45%!
- Updated December 13 at 5:45 am - Due to continued snowfall, we expect delayed openings for the next few days. Peruvian Lift is undergoing annual maintenance and will remain closed this weekend (Dec. 14-15) but Peruvian Gulch terrain will still be a focus for opening.
- Snowbird is open for the 2019-20 Winter Season with skiing and riding off of Gad Valley from 9 am - 4 pm.
- Advanced terrain only. No beginner terrain is available. Early-season conditions exist.
- Dining: Offering fresh coffee, pastries, sandwiches and soups, the Creekside Cafe is open from 8 am - 4 pm. All Mid-Gad services will be closed.
- Lifts & Terrain: The Aerial Tram, Gadzoom, Mid-Gad, Wilbere and Chickadee lifts.
- Lift Tickets & Season Passes: The Creekside Ticket Office is open from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm and the Snowbird Center Season Pass Office is open from 8:30 am - 4 pm.
- Rentals & Retail: Creekside Sports is open from 8 am - 5 pm for rental equipment, repair services and shopping.
- Lessons : Adult (beginner only), kid and private lessons will be available for all age. The Mountain School office will be open from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Guest Services: The Creekside Lodge is open from 7:30 am - 5 pm for restrooms, lockers and information.