Price meltdown on the mountains.
Not quite ready to call it a season? That’s no problem at Snowbird, home of the Longest Season in Utah. Come ride The Bird this spring and enjoy sunny skies, live music and après-ski specials. Celebrate the last days of spring skiing with lodging and 1 Adult Snowbird lift ticket per adult per night of stay.
Valid daily, May 6 – June 9 and Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Memorial Day, May 27. Lifts are open daily through May 12, then Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Memorial Day, conditions permitting. Late spring conditions are variable throughout the day and are weather dependent. Advanced skiing only.
- Offer Valid: May 6 - June 9, 2019
- Rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy and exclusive of taxes and fees and will vary depending on accommodations, lodge and dates selected.
- Valid for new bookings only and not available for groups. Offer is limited and maybe discontinued at any time.
- Restrictions may apply. Not all dates are available.
- Reservation requires full payment at the time of booking and is fully refundable 3 days prior to arrival. Inside 3 days, reservation is non-refundable.
- Kids do not ski free on this package.