- Tickets & Passes
- The Mountain
- The Cliff Spa
11 - 13
AIARE Avalanche Level 1 Certification
Know before you go.
Jan 11 - Jan 13
A 3-day/24-hour introduction to planning and prep for travel in avalanche terrain, human factors, terrain recognition, "red flag" observations, terrain selection and travel techniques. Lift ticket included on Field Sessions.
- Dates: January 11-13, February 8-10, March 1-3, 2019.
- Friday-Sunday: 8 am - 5 pm.
- Required Equipment: Transceiver, shovel and probe.
- Prerequisites: None. Students must be able to travel in backcountry terrain.
- Registration: 801.471.4387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: $450
- American Institute for Avalanche Research and Education