Easter at Snowbird (Canceled)
Easter in the mountains.
Hop up to Snowbird and celebrate Easter surrounded by snow-capped mountains. After our sunrise service at 11,000' and egg hunt for the kids, choose from a lavish buffet or a scrumptious brunch menu at one of our exceptional Snowbird restaurants.
In following recommended state social-distancing guidelines, all Easter at Snowbird events have been canceled.
Easter Sunrise Service
Join us for a short sermon, live music and a beautiful sunrise at the Easter Sunrise Service on Hidden Peak.
- Time: The first Tram will depart at 5:29 am
The last Tram will depart at 6:29 am
Service begins at sunrise, 6:49 am
Please be in line early to guarantee your spot on the Tram
- Location: Hidden Peak
- Cost: $5 cash donation to Wasatch Adaptive Sports
- Sermon Presented By: TBD
- Music by: TBD
- More Info: Please dress warm and do not bring your skis or snowboard
Easter Egg Hunt
Free Easter Egg Hunt for children up to 11 years of age. Bring a basket and let the Easter Bunny help you find his eggs! The 3 age divisions are: 4 & under, 5-7 and 8-11.
- Time: 9 am
- Location: Meet at the Plaza Deck near Christy Sports (Easter Egg Hunt will take place on Chickadee).
- More Info: Please dress warm