Easter at Snowbird
Easter in the mountains.
Hop up to Snowbird and celebrate Easter surrounded by snow-capped mountains. After our sunrise service at 11,000' and egg hunt for the kids, choose from a lavish buffet or a scrumptious brunch menu at one of our exceptional Snowbird restaurants.
Easter Sunrise Service
Join us for a short sermon, live music and a beautiful sunrise at the Easter Sunrise Service on Hidden Peak.
- Time: First Tram will depart at 5:40 am
Last Tram will depart at 6:20 am
Service begins at sunrise, 6:40 am
Please be in line early to guarantee your spot on the Tram
- Location: Hidden Peak
- Cost: $5 cash donation to Wasatch Adaptive Sports
- More Info: Please dress warm and do not bring your skis or snowboard
Easter Egg Hunt
Free Easter Egg Hunt for children up to 11 years of age. Bring a basket and let the Easter Bunny help you find his eggs! The 3 age divisions are: 4 & under, 5-7 and 8-11.
- Time: 9 am
- Location: Meet at the Plaza Deck near Christy Sports (Easter Egg Hunt will take place on Chickadee).
- More Info: Please dress warm
Easter Brunch at The Aerie
The Aerie brunch features roast leg of lamb, made-to-order omelet station, honey-brined pork loin, chocolate fountain and much more. Reservations recommended.
- Time: 9 am - 3 pm
- Menu: The 2018 Easter Aerie Menu
- Reservations: Reserve Online or call 801.933.2181
Easter Breakfast at The Summit
Á la carte menu at The Summit featuring fresh fruit, danishes, croissants, breakfast paninis and more.
- Time: Starts at 7:30 am
- Menu: The 2019 Easter Summit Menu