It’s about more than just bending elbows. Oktoberfest at Snowbird is a family-friendly affair with activities, food and, of course, brews for days — weeks, actually. This highly-anticipated festival begins late-August and lasts through mid-October, taking place every Saturday and Sunday, along with Labor Day.
Snowbird’s Oktoberfest attracts thousands of visitors each year, making it one of the largest festivals in Utah. Admission to Oktoberfest is free and the event runs from Noon - 6 pm on Saturdays & Sundays.
- Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment from Noon - 6 pm
- Chickadee Stage from 2 - 5 pm
- Alphorns at the top of Hidden Peak at 3 pm
- Parking is limited and fills up quickly. Download the Snowbird App and check the Summer Report for live updates on parking capacity.
- There is a fee to park at Snowbird during Oktoberfest.
- Valet parking at the Snowbird Center is available on a first-come, first-served basis for an additional fee.
- No pets are allowed up Little Cottonwood Canyon, including at Snowbird, in the lodges or kept in vehicles.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon is part of the Salt Lake City Protected Watershed, for more information, visit www.keepitpure.com.
Check our main Oktoberfest page for more information.