Cheers to Snowbird's 50th Oktoberfest.
It’s about more than just bending elbows. Oktoberfest at Snowbird is a family-friendly affair with activities, food, and, of course, brews for days — weeks actually. The highly-anticipated festival begins late-August and lasts through mid-October, taking place every Saturday and Sunday, along with Labor Day.
Snowbird’s Oktoberfest attracts thousands of visitors each year making it one of the largest festivals in Utah. Admission to Oktoberfest is free and the event runs from Noon - 6 pm on Saturday and Noon - 6 pm on Sunday.
- Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment is Noon - 7 pm on Saturday and Noon - 6 pm on Sunday
- Chickadee Stage is 2 - 5 pm
- Alphorns on the top of Hidden Peak at 3 pm
- There is a $10 fee to park at Snowbird during Oktoberfest.
- No pets are allowed at Snowbird, in the lodges or kept in vehicles.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon is part of the Salt Lake City Protected Watershed, for more information, visit www.keepitpure.com.
Check our main Oktoberfest page for more information.