Snowbird's 47th Annual Oktoberfest Celebration
Voted one of America's 10 Best Oktoberfests by Men's Journal Magazine . Utah's Original Oktoberfest at Snowbird attracts thousands of visitors and has grown to become one of the largest festivals in Utah. Every Saturday, Sunday and Labor Day from August 17 - October 20, 2019.
Turn your Oktoberfest day trip into a stay trip with the Oktoberfest Getaway lodging package which includes lodging, breakfast and summer activities or our $99 Prost Package which includes lodging, 2 Oktoberfest liter mugs and 2 bratwursts.
- Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment is Noon - 6 pm
- Chickadee Stage Music is 2 - 5 pm
- Alphorns on Hidden Peak at 3 pm
Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment: September 21 - 22
- Noon - 12:50 pm - Salzburger Echo
- 12:50 - 1:40 pm - Chardon Polka Band
- 1:40 - 2:10 pm - Kids' Games
- 2:10 - 2:50 pm - Salzburger Echo
- 2:50 - 3 pm - Stage Performer
- 3 - 3:50 pm - Chardon Polka Band
- 3:50 - 4:20 pm - Adult Games
- 4:20 - 5:10 pm - Salzburger Echo
- 5:10 - 6 pm - Chardon Polka Band
Chickadee Stage Music Line-up
- Sept. 21 - Nate Robinson Trio
- Sept. 22 - You Topple Over
- Sept. 28 - Bucket of Witches
- Sept. 29 - Whiskey Fish
- Oct. 05 - Brother Chunky Trio
- Oct. 06 - Hectic Hobo
- Oct. 12 - The Proper Way
- Oct. 13 - You Topple Over
- There is a $10 fee to park at Snowbird during Oktoberfest.
- Snowbird strongly encourages carpooling. Use the R.I.D.E. app to earn rewards when you carpool.
- No pets are allowed at Snowbird, in the lodges or kept in vehicles.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon is part of the Salt Lake City Protected Watershed, for more information, visit www.keepitpure.com .
Check our main Oktoberfest page for more information.