Snowbird's 46th Annual Oktoberfest Celebration
Voted one of America's 10 Best Oktoberfests by Men's Journal Magazine. Snowbird's Annual Oktoberfest attracts over 60,000 visitors and has grown to become one of the largest festivals in Utah. Every Saturday and Sunday from August 18 - October 21, 2018, including Friday, October 19.
Make it a weekend with the Oktoberfest Getaway, featuring lodging, breakfast and unlimited summer activities from $116 per person.
- Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment
- NEW Marketplace Music Garden
- Alp Horns atop Hidden Peak at 3 pm (take the 2:30 pm Aerial Tram)
- There is a $10 fee to park at Snowbird during Oktoberfest.
- Snowbird strongly encourages carpooling.
- NO pets are allowed at Snowbird, in the lodges, or kept in vehicles.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon is part of the Salt Lake City Protected Watershed.
- For more information on our watershed, visit www.keepitpure.com.
Check our main Oktoberfest page for more information.