Cheers to Snowbird's 48th Oktoberfest.
Utah's Original Oktoberfest is back! After a 1 year hiatus, we're ready to celebrate the 48th Annual Oktoberfest bigger and better than ever. Voted one of America's 10 Best Oktoberfests by Men's Journal Magazine, Snowbird attracts thousands of visitors and has grown to become one of the largest festivals in Utah. Every Saturday, Sunday and Labor Day from August 14 - October 17, 2021.
- Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment is Noon - 6 pm
- Alphorns on the top of Hidden Peak at 3 pm
Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment Schedule
- 14 - 15: Johnny Koenig Band and Alpine Express
- 21 - 22: Chardon Polka Band and Alpine Express
- 28 - 29: Europa and Chardon Polka Band
- 4 - 6: Polkatones and Europa
- 11 - 12: AlpenFolk and Europa
- 18 - 19: B & B All-Stars and AlpenFolk
- 25 - 26: Salzburger Echo and B & B All-stars
- 2 - 3: Euro Express Band and B & B All-Stars
- 9 - 10: Salzburger Echo and B & B All-Stars
- 16 - 17: Salzburger Echo and B & B All-Stars
- There is a $10 fee to park at Snowbird during Oktoberfest.
- No pets are allowed at Snowbird, in the lodges or kept in vehicles.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon is part of the Salt Lake City Protected Watershed, for more information, visit www.keepitpure.com.
Check our main Oktoberfest page for more information.