Snowbird's 47th Annual Oktoberfest Celebration
Voted one of America's 10 Best Oktoberfests by Men's Journal Magazine. Snowbird's Annual Oktoberfest attracts thousands of visitors and has grown to become one of the largest festivals in Utah. Every Saturday, Sunday and Labor Day from August 17 - October 20, 2019.
- Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment
- Chickadee Stage Music
- Alphorns on Hidden Peak at 3 pm
- There is a $10 fee to park at Snowbird during Oktoberfest.
- Snowbird strongly encourages carpooling. Use the R.I.D.E. app to earn rewards when you carpool.
- No pets are allowed at Snowbird, in the lodges or kept in vehicles.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon is part of the Salt Lake City Protected Watershed, for more information, visit www.keepitpure.com.
Check our main Oktoberfest page for more information.