Snowbird's 47th Annual Oktoberfest Celebration
Voted one of America's 10 Best Oktoberfests by Men's Journal Magazine . Utah's Original Oktoberfest at Snowbird attracts thousands of visitors and has grown to become one of the largest festivals in Utah. Every Saturday, Sunday and Labor Day from August 17 - October 20, 2019.
Turn your Oktoberfest day trip into a stay trip with our $99 Prost Package which includes lodging, 2 Oktoberfest 22oz mugs and 2 bratwursts.
- Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment is Noon - 6 pm
- Chickadee Stage Music is 2 - 5 pm
- Alphorns in the Oktoberfest Halle at 3 pm
Oktoberfest Halle Entertainment: October 19 - 20
- Noon - 12:50 pm - B & B Allstars
- 12:50 - 1:40 pm - Salzburger Echo
- 1:40 - 2:10 pm - Kids' Games
- 2:10 - 2:50 pm - B & B Allstars
- 2:50 - 3 pm - Stage Performer
- 3 - 3:50 pm - Salzburger Echo
- 3:50 - 4:20 pm - Adult Games
- 4:20 - 5:10 pm - B & B Allstars
- 5:10 - 6 pm - Salzburger Echo
- There is a $10 fee to park at Snowbird during Oktoberfest. Free Parking during the last weekend of Oktoberfest, Oct. 19 - 20.
- Snowbird strongly encourages carpooling. Use the R.I.D.E. app to earn rewards when you carpool.
- No pets are allowed at Snowbird, in the lodges or kept in vehicles.
- Little Cottonwood Canyon is part of the Salt Lake City Protected Watershed, for more information, visit www.keepitpure.com .
Check our main Oktoberfest page for more information.