Play Forever Wednesdays
Wednesdays are for giving.
On Select Wednesdays this winter, as part of Snowbird's commitment to Play Forever, Snowbird is teaming up with our guests to support local non-profits in a unique giveback program.
For each ticket sold, Snowbird will donate $5. Guests will have the option to donate an additional amount. Play Forever Wednesday lift tickets can be purchased online or in-person at the Ticket Office.
This season, Snowbird's Play Forever Wednesdays program will be broken into 3 categories:
- Participation (December & January): Non-profits creating a welcoming and inclusive place for all to participate in the adventure lifestyle.
- Environment (February & March): Non-profits focused on protecting the environment through sustainability, education and action.
- Local Relief (March & April): Non-profits providing localized aid to Utah communities in times of need.
Non-Profit of The Week
Utah Food Bank
For over 118 years, Utah Food Bank has stayed true to our objective of serving those in need throughout our state. They work tirelessly with community partners and volunteers to continue making an impact and fulfilling our mission of Fighting Hunger Statewide.
- For any Adult, Senior or Youth Snowbird ticket purchased online or at a ticket window, Snowbird will donate $5 per ticket to the non-profit of the week.
- Excluded Products: Complimentary or promotional tickets, Alta-Bird upgrades and lodging package tickets.
- Prices will vary based on dates and whether tickets are purchased online or at the window.