Play Forever Wednesdays
Wednesdays are for giving.
On select Wednesdays this winter, as part of Snowbird's commitment to Play Forever, Snowbird is teaming up with our guests to support local non-profits.
Snowbird will donate $5 for each ticket sold to the Play Forever Wednesday grant recipient of the week, with each organization receiving at least $2,000. Guests will have the option to donate an additional amount. Play Forever Wednesdays lift tickets can be purchased online or in-person at a Ticket Office. Ticket Offices are located at Creekside, the Snowbird Center and The Cliff Lodge.
This season, Snowbird's Play Forever Wednesdays grant recipients exemplify the following Play Forever goals:
- Environment: Non-profits focused on environmental protection through sustainability, education and action.
- Local Relief: Non-profits providing localized aid to Utah communities.
- Participation: Non-profits that create a welcoming and inclusive place for all to participate in outdoor recreation.
Non-Profit of The Week
Wasatch Adaptive Sports
Play Forever Goal: Participation
The mission of Wasatch Adaptive Sports is to encourage individuals with adaptive needs and their families to realize their potential and engage in active living through recreational, educational and social programs. They envision a community in which people of all abilities experience the power of recreation whenever and wherever they choose.
- For any Adult, Senior or Youth Snowbird ticket purchased online or at a ticket window, Snowbird will donate $5 per ticket to the non-profit of the week.
- Excluded Products: Complimentary or promotional tickets, Alta-Bird upgrades and lodging package tickets.
- Prices will vary based on dates and whether tickets are purchased online or at the window.