Play Forever Wednesdays
Wednesdays are for giving.
On Select Wednesdays this winter, as part of Snowbird's commitment to Play Forever, Snowbird is teaming up with our guests to support local non-profits in a unique giveback program.
For each ticket sold, Snowbird will donate $5. Guests will have the option to donate an additional amount. Play Forever Wednesday lift tickets can be purchased online or in-person at the Ticket Office.
This season, Snowbird's Play Forever Wednesdays program will be broken into 3 categories:
- Participation (December & January): Non-profits creating a welcoming and inclusive place for all to participate in the adventure lifestyle.
- Environment (February & March): Non-profits focused on protecting the environment through sustainability, education and action.
- Local Relief (March & April): Non-profits providing localized aid to Utah communities in times of need.
Non-Profit of The Week
Utah Clean Cities Coalition
Utah Clean Cities Coalition (UCCC) fosters the economic, environmental and energy security of the United States by working locally to advance affordable, domestic transportation fuels, energy efficient mobility systems and other fuel-saving technologies and practices.
UCCC’s also works with local partners and the public to promote smart transportation and fuel economy practices: Idle Free Utah and the Clear the Air Challenge. Since their implementation, these campaigns have had significant behavioral change impacts, including the adoption of Idle Free Resolutions and Ordinances in several cities across the state.
- For any Adult, Senior or Youth Snowbird ticket purchased online or at a ticket window, Snowbird will donate $5 per ticket to the non-profit of the week.
- Excluded Products: Complimentary or promotional tickets, Alta-Bird upgrades and lodging package tickets.
- Prices will vary based on dates and whether tickets are purchased online or at the window.