Play Forever Wednesdays
Wednesdays are for giving.
On Select Wednesdays this winter, as part of Snowbird's commitment to Play Forever, Snowbird is teaming up with our guests to support local non-profits in a unique giveback program.
Last February, Snowbird launched its Play Forever giveback program, where $5 of each ticket sold on qualifying Wednesdays is donated to a local non-profit. Over $13,000 was given from just February 17, 2021 to April 20, 2021. This season, we're expanding the program and bringing in even more organizations. Together we can make a difference in our local community.
For each ticket sold, Snowbird will donate $5, guests will have the option to donate an additional amount. Play Forever Wednesday's lift tickets can be purchased online or in-person at the Ticket Office.
This season Snowbird's Play Forever Program will be broken into 3 categories:
- Participation (January & February): Be a welcome place for all - including youth, diverse populations and adaptive athletes - to participate in the adventure lifestyle.
- Environment (March): Support organizations that are focused on protecting the environment through sustainability, education and action.
- Local Relief (April): Provide localized aid to Utah communities in times of need.
Charity of The Week
Save A Brain
Save A Brain is a Utah based non-profit whose mission is to provide education, encourage prevention and spread awareness of the long term mental and physical effects of Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) and concussions.
- For any Adult, Senior or Youth Snowbird ticket purchased online or at a ticket window, Snowbird will donate $5 per ticket to the charity of the week.
- Excluded products: Comp or discounted tickets, Alta-Bird upgrades and lodging package tickets.
- Prices will vary based on dates and whether tickets are purchased online or at the window.