Play Forever Wednesdays
Wednesdays are for giving.
On Select Wednesdays this winter, as part of Snowbird's commitment to Play Forever, Snowbird is teaming up with our guests to support local non-profits in a unique giveback program.
For each ticket sold, Snowbird will donate $5. Guests will have the option to donate an additional amount. Play Forever Wednesday lift tickets can be purchased online or in-person at the Ticket Office.
This season, Snowbird's Play Forever Wednesdays program will be broken into 3 categories:
- Participation (December & January): Non-profits creating a welcoming and inclusive place for all to participate in the adventure lifestyle.
- Environment (February & March): Non-profits focused on protecting the environment through sustainability, education and action.
- Local Relief (March & April): Non-profits providing localized aid to Utah communities in times of need.
Non-Profit of The Week
Wasatch Adaptive Sports
Wasatch Adaptive Sports (WAS) was established in 1977 to provide affordable recreational and educational opportunities for children, adults and veterans to share with their support network or family.
WAS requires no initial fee and provides full or partial scholarships. Their programs build strength, stamina and self-esteem while enhancing the quality of life for all our students. State-of-the-art adaptive sports equipment enables WAS to offer its services to individuals with every type of disability.
- For any Adult, Senior or Youth Snowbird ticket purchased online or at a ticket window, Snowbird will donate $5 per ticket to the non-profit of the week.
- Excluded Products: Complimentary or promotional tickets, Alta-Bird upgrades and lodging package tickets.
- Prices will vary based on dates and whether tickets are purchased online or at the window.