Play It Forward Wednesdays
Wednesdays are for giving.
On select Wednesdays this winter, as part of Snowbird's commitment to Play Forever, Snowbird will team up with local charities to create a unique giveback program.
For each ticket sold, Snowbird will donate $5 of the proceeds to a local charity, guests will have the option to donate an additional amount. Play It Forward Wednesday's lift tickets can be purchased online or in-person at the Ticket Office.
Snowbird has partnered with organizations whose focus is to provide support for local relief, on-mountain participation and environmental causes.
- Local Relief: Provide localized aid to Utah communities in times of need.
- Participation: Be a welcome place for all - including youth, diverse populations and adaptive athletes - to participate in the adventure lifestyle.
- Environment: Support organizations that are focused on protecting the environment through sustainability, education and action.
Charity of The Week
SOS Outreach changes young lives through building character and leadership in underserved kids through mentoring outdoors.
SOS Outreach programs combine outdoor exploration, positive adult mentorship, leadership skills and community service to help youth discover joy, feel included, overcome challenges, improve their mental health and become strong leaders.
- For any Adult, Senior or Youth Snowbird ticket purchased online or at a ticket window, Snowbird will donate $5 per ticket to the charity of the week.
- Excluded products: Comp or discounted tickets, Alta-Bird upgrades and lodging package tickets.
- Prices will vary based on dates and whether tickets are purchase online or at the window.