SBSEF Ski & Snowboard Swap
Good gear for good cause.
Get everything you need for skiing and riding this winter or sell your (slightly) used gear, all while enjoying the fresh mountain air. Find great deals on new and used ski and snowboard equipment for the whole family.
30% of sales benefits Snowbird Sports Education Foundation which supports junior ski racing, freeride and snowboarding athletes in Little Cottonwood Canyon. $5 admission benefits Snowbird Sports Education Foundation athlete scholarship fund.
Located in the Conference Center Terrace Tent. Parking is available in Superior Lot. Follow the paved path down Chickadee to access the tent.
- Admission: $5
- Schedule: Friday: 9 am - 7 pm; Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm; Sunday 10 am - 2 pm
- Location: Conference Center Terrace Tent
- Check-in: Check-in for goods will begin at 9 am on Friday.
- Tag Fees: There are no tag fees
- Additional Info: Straight skis, anything over 10 years old or broken gear not accepted.
- Visit sbsef.com for further details.
Unsold equipment and cash pickup is Sunday noon - 2 pm. All gear left after 2 pm on Sunday, September 27 will be considered a donation.