- Tickets & Passes
- The Mountain
- The Cliff Spa
20 - 22
SBSEF Ski & Snowboard Swap
Good gear for good cause.
Get everything you need for skiing and riding this winter or sell your (slightly) used gear, all while enjoying the great Oktoberfest atmosphere. Find great deals on new and used ski and snowboard equipment for the whole family.
25% of sales benefits Snowbird Sports Education Foundation which supports junior ski racing, freeride and snowboarding athletes in Little Cottonwood Canyon.
- Admission: FREE
- Schedule: Friday: Noon - 8 pm; Saturday & Sunday: 10 am - 6 pm
- Check-in: Check-in for goods will begin at 10 am on Friday.
- Tag Fees: There are no tag fees
- Additional Info: Straight skis, anything over 10 years old or broken gear not accepted.
- Visit sbsef.com for further details.
Unsold equipment and cash pickup is Sunday 4 - 6pm. All gear left after 6 pm on Sunday, September 23 will be considered a donation.