Give the gift of goggles.
Please join Snowbird in donating goggles for healthcare workers. Goggles for Docs is an effort to get used or new ski goggles into the hands of healthcare workers who currently have no eye protection as they treat COVID-19 patients.
We will be accepting new or used goggles with tinted or clear lenses. All un-damaged goggles will help in getting safety equipment to staff in need.
- Thursday: Noon - 2 pm
- Saturday: 2 - 4 pm
Drop Off Location
- 3165 E. Millrock Drive
Tips for Donating Goggles
- All gear should be wiped down and placed in a sealed, ziplock bag prior to placing in the drop-off receptacle.
- If possible, drop goggles directly into collecting receptacles without touching it. If you must touch the collection bin, sanitize or wash your hands.
- Be assured, the collection point person will wear gloves and wash their hands when handling your donation.
What Will Happen to Your Goggles?
- Your goggles will be packaged and shipped both locally and nationally to medical facilities with urgent needs.
- When gear arrives at the medical facility, it will be disinfected according to each hospital’s protocol and to be used as they deem fit.