IKON base pass
As part of your Superior or Alta-Bird Season Pass, you qualify for an Ikon Base Pass for the 2020-21 season. Below are details about your pass and how to obtain your pass.
Ikon Base Pass Access & Benefit Details
- Unlimited and 5-day access to 38 global destinations; does not include Jackson Hole, Alta or Aspen Snowmass
- 8 Friends & Family vouchers valid at participating destinations
- Various food & beverage, retail and lodging discounts at select destinations
- For a full list of benefits and access details for the Ikon Base Pass, please visit Ikonpass.com
- Your Ikon Base Pass will not have access to the mountain(s) on your Superior or Alta-Bird Pass
Receiving Your Ikon Redemption Code
Upon purchase of your Superior or Alta-Bird Pass, you will be receiving an order confirmation email along with an Ikon Base Pass email containing your Ikon Pass Promo Code. The promo code will be sent to the same email used to purchase your 2020-21 Snowbird pass. If a passholder purchased multiple season passes through 1 email, the passholder will receive multiple promo codes to the purchasing email for each specific passholder in the original purchase.
If you are unable to find your Ikon Base Pass Promo Code email, please contact the Ticket Office at 801.933.2215 or email@example.com and they will provide you with the promo code that was originally assigned to your pass.
Redeeming Your Ikon Base Pass
Your above 1-time use code can be redeemed on IkonPass.com and is valid May 15, 2020 through December 1, 2020. The code can be applied at checkout or through the Ikon Pass Call Center ( 888.365.4566 , Option 5)
*Note: Please contact Snowbird if you can’t locate your issued code. Ikon Pass does not maintain record of individual codes.
- Visit Ikonpass.com
- Select BUY NOW or 20/21 Passes under the top left navigation
- Select BUY NOW under Ikon Base Pass
- Select Ikon Base Pass < Add to Cart
Prices will be waived at the final check-out step
- Select ADD PROMO CODE
Enter one unique promo code per pass Multiple codes can be redeemed through the checkout process Total will adjust to $0 at the end of this step
- Set up your account and assign the pass to the correct passholder
- Sign the Electronic Release of Liability waiver and upload a photo
- Finish the check-out process
For a pdf version of the Ikon redemption instructions, click here .
Ikon Pass will mail your season pass to the address associated with your Ikon Pass user account. All Ikon Pass fulfillment will begin in September 2020 and may take up to 2 weeks from the time of redemption thereafter.
Ikon Base Pass Policies & Details
- Pass is strictly intended for the assigned Snowbird passholder, non-transferable; privileges for passes redeemed fraudulently will be revoked
- Non-refundable, cannot be exchanged for cash
- Valid for the 2020-21 season only
- Your Ikon Base Pass is not eligible for upgrades
- Passes cannot be issued until a photo is uploaded and waivers are signed
- You may not pick up your 2020-21 Ikon Base Pass at Snowbird or Alta