We are Snowbird.
Situated in the middle of the Wasatch, Snowbird is not only home to awe-inspiring views and mighty terrain, it is also home to employees equally as remarkable. Snowbird is continually looking for the best, those who share a passion for these mountains and the outdoors. Snowbird is a unique resort with distinct summer and winter seasons and offers full-time, part-time and seasonal positions.
Snowbird is in search of energetic individuals to join the team in a variety of positions. We have opportunities in ski operations, hotel, spa, retail, special events, conference services, food and beverage, general administration and facilities maintenance.
Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, seasonal, multi-seasonal or year-round employment, Snowbird provides a dynamic and friendly environment with many great benefits and perks.
The Hiring Process
Jobs are posted year-round for full-time, part-time, seasonal and multi-seasonal positions. Keep your eyes peeled on Snowbird's job board for opportunities.
All applications are reviewed by one of our recruiters. If applicants meet the requirements for the position, their application will be sent on to the hiring manager for consideration. If you have any questions about your application or a current opening, reach out at 801.947.8240 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Lodging Sales Agent
As a Lodging Sales Agent you will accept inbound calls, process reservations for Snowbird lodges, give information by telephone and email concerning rates, availability, resort activities, facilities, and general area information.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 - 2 years of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence
- Rotating schedule, nights & weekends and holidays are required
The Ticket Cashier is responsible for providing excellent guest service while selling lift tickets and taking orders for Snowbird season passes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, cashier experience
- Great listening and speaking skill and multi-tasking is a must
- Part-time and full-time shifts available
As a Switchboard Operator you are responsible for answering and directing all incoming resort calls courteously & efficiently.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent. 0 - 6 months of job-specific work experience
- Previous reception, call center, phone handling experience preferred
- Shifts vary, may be early morning or late evening, weekends, holidays, depending on business levels
Snowbird is no longer accepting international applications at this time.