Teamwork makes the dream work.
Snowbird is a unique mountain resort offering year-round and seasonal employment. With distinct summer and winter seasons, Snowbird is always looking for energetic individuals to join our team in a variety of positions spanning a broad range of job requirements and career interests. Snowbird has career opportunities in ski operations, hotels, spa, retail, special events, conference services, food and beverage, general administration and facilities maintenance. Whether you are looking for a full-time, part-time, seasonal, multi-seasonal or year-round employment, Snowbird provides a dynamic and friendly environment with many great benefits and perks.
Work at a world-renowned mountain resort, live in the vibrant metropolitan environment of Salt Lake City. Live your life, love your job!
Work at SeventyOne
- Join us at the exciting, new SeventyOne restaurant with an incredible mountainside view.
- SeventyOne will be a busy American grill, comfort food restaurant and bar serving 3 meals daily in a beautiful hotel.
- Job Openings: Cooks, Dishwashers, Bartenders, Room Service, Servers, Hosts, Bussers and more.
- Available Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k and Roth 401k with match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Sick, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- As a Snowbird team member, you are eligible for ski benefits during the current ski season based on your work commitment.
- Your family, legal dependants or spouse are also eligible for ski privileges at a very reasonable cost. Their passes are based on your pass privileges.
- Snowbird team members are eligible for discounts at the following Mountain Collective resorts: Aspen/Snowmass, Jackson Hole, Mammoth, Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows, Lake Louise/Sunshine Village/Norquay, Whistler Blackcomb, Sun Valley, Stowe, Taos, Thredbo, Valle Nevado, Hakuba Valley, Chamonix.
Snowbird team members receive discounts on Snowbird meals, retail purchases, rental equipment, lodging and spa access.
- Free UTA Ski Bus employee transportation, as well as Trax connecting ski buses.
- Free UTA Rideshare Van access offered by employees' department group needs.
- Free Canyon Transportation van shuttle schedules offered year-round, based on demand.
Snowbird's international program is closed to applicants at this time.