Perks & Benefits
Health & Welfare Benefits
Snowbird offers to eligible team members:
- Affordable health insurance including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k and Roth 401k with company match
- Free basic Life Insurance
- Sick, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident Insurance, Critical Illness and Short Term Disability Insurance
Available to all Snowbird team members:
- Free UTA ski bus employee transportation, as well as Trax connecting ski buses
- Free UTA Rideshare Van access offered by employees' department group needs
- Free Canyon Transportation van shuttle schedules offered year-round, based on demand
Snowbird offers generous skiing privileges accessing over 2,500 skiable acres serviced by seven doubles chairlifts, three high-speed quad chairlifts and our Aerial Tram. As a Snowbird team member, you are eligible for ski benefits during the current ski season based on your work commitment.
Discounted Ski Passes to Other Resorts
Your family, legal dependants or spouse are also eligible for ski privileges at a very reasonable cost. Their passes are based on your pass privileges.
Employee Wellness Program
- Free Employee Wellness Yoga classes offered year-round, outside during summer and fall
- Free Employee Wellness Mountain Biking classes offered during summer and fall
Snowbird Team Member Discounts
Snowbird offers team members a variety of discount purchase programs through business partners such as but not limited to The Northface, Subaru, Backcountry.com, and Promotive, as well as at several local businesses. Snowbird employees also receive discounts at Snowbird on meals, retail purchases, rental equipment, lodging and spa access. Learn more upon joining our team.
For more information, contact the Employee Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-933-2075