Info and Policies
Know the details.
- Advance reservations and payment in full is required for all lessons to guarantee availability.
- Lift tickets are required in addition to Mountain School programs unless otherwise noted.
- We cannot guarantee accommodation for late arrivals.
- All group lessons for 7 - 15 year olds and adults are available from December 18, 2021 - April 17, 2022.
- Due to the unique quality of our resort location, there are times when Little Cottonwood Canyon road and/or lift access is delayed due to avalanche danger. In these cases, we monitor the situation closely and send programs out as soon as there is staff available and conditions warrant. Circumstances change with each situation and therefore it is important for guests to communicate with our staff. If lessons are missed due to these extreme circumstances, we will make every effort to accommodate our guests.
- Changes or cancellations of Group or Private lessons can be made up to 48 hours prior to the lesson. Every effort will be made to re-schedule the lesson.
- Changes or cancellation requests within 48 hours and after-fact will receive no refunds or date changes.
- All date changes are subject to availability.
- All refunds and date changes incur a $25 per lesson processing fee.
- We do not issue refunds due to weather and/or snow conditions, or for children who are unwilling to participate or become ill after being in our care 1 hour past the start of their lesson.
- Pre-Season bookings at discounted rates are non-refundable.
- No-Shows (any lesson not changed as stated previously) will be forfeited.
- Daily program and private bookings expire at the end of the season. There are no refunds or credits given for lessons not taken.
- Please let us know immediately if you are not satisfied with your lesson so that we may address your concerns.
- Snowbird is permitted by the U.S. Forest Service and maintains exclusive rights to offer ski and snowboard instruction within Snowbird’s permit area. Purchasing unauthorized instruction or guiding services at Snowbird violates, among other laws, Utah Code 76-6-409. For the safety and well-being of our guests and in fairness to our staff, Snowbird will not tolerate any unauthorized teaching, instruction or guiding. Any persons suspected of violating these laws and ordinances will be referred to Snowbird Public Safety, County Sheriff and/or the U.S. Forest Service.