You've got this.
Discover new levels of accomplishment, safety awareness and just plain FUN! Our skiers and riders ages 7 - 15 are grouped by age and ability to optimize their Snowbird youth half-day lesson learning experience.
Mountain School Health & Safety Measures
- All lessons must be reserved in advance online or by phone to ensure contactless payment and registration. Same day lessons will not be available.
- Masks are required to be worn by employees and guests indoors, outdoors within the Snowbird Village and on the Tram.
- The number of employees and guests in Mountain School programs have been reduced to provide for the health and safety of our guests, staff and community.
- This season, rentals are not included in any of the daily Mountain School lessons. Rentals may be booked in advance online at Cliff Sports , Creekside Sports or by phone at Christy Sports . Please ensure you have enough time prior to the lesson to pick them up.
Youth & Teen Lessons | Ages 7 - 15 | Skiers & Riders
- Age: 7 - 15
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Check-In Times: 15 minutes before the lesson start time
- Lesson Times: 9:30 am - Noon, 1 pm - 3:30 pm
- Parking: If you're taking a lesson with Mountain School, then a parking reservation will be provided if needed when you book your lesson
Drop-offs or pick-ups for lessons do not require a parking reservation
- Meeting Location: Chickadee Bowl, Snowbird Center
- Dates: December 19, 2020 - April 11, 2021 (conditions permitting)
- Price: $130 2.5-hour lesson. Includes lift (if needed).