You've got this.
Discover new levels of accomplishment, safety awareness and just plain FUN! Our skiers and riders ages 7 - 15 are grouped by age and ability to optimize their Snowbird youth half-day lesson learning experience.
Pre-season online reservations will become available starting November 9.
Mountain School Health & Safety Measures
- All lessons must be reserved in advance online or by phone to ensure contactless payment and registration. Same day lessons will not be available.
- Masks are required to be worn by employees and guests indoors, outdoors within the Snowbird Village and on the Tram.
- The number of employees and guests in Mountain School programs have been reduced to provide for the health and safety of our guests, staff and community.
- This season, rentals are not included in any of the daily Mountain School lessons. Rentals may be booked in advance online at Cliff Sports, Creekside Sports or by phone at Christy Sports. Please ensure you have enough time prior to the lesson to pick them up.
Youth & Teen Lessons | Ages 7 - 15 | Skiers & Riders
- Age: 7 - 15
- Skill Level: All Levels
- Check-In Times: 15 minutes before the lesson start time
- Lesson Times: 9:30 am - Noon, 1 pm - 3:30 pm
- Parking: If you're taking a lesson with Mountain School, then a parking reservation will be provided if needed when you book your lesson
Drop-offs or pick-ups for lessons do not require a parking reservation
- Meeting Location: Chickadee Bowl, Snowbird Center
- Dates: December 19, 2020 - April 11, 2021 (conditions permitting)
- Price: $130 2.5-hour lesson. Includes lift (if needed).