Oompah up to Snowbird.
Savor a slice of Bavaria at Snowbird’s annual Oktoberfest. Listen to the Alphorns echo from atop Hidden Peak, quench your thirst at a biergarten, polka the day away or dig in to a bratwust...there's something for everyone at Oktoberfest!
Head up Little Cottonwood Canyon and enjoy one of Utah's largest festivals, lodging, breakfast and summer activities. This package features lodging, breakfast at The Atrium or The Forklift and unlimited use of the Aerial Tram, Mountain Coaster, Peruvian chairlift and Tunnel, Alpine Slide, Mountain Flyer, Climbing Wall, Bungee Trampoline, Air Jumper, Ropes Course and Vertical Drop, starting at $105 per person (ages 7 & older).
- Offer Valid: Fridays, Saturday, Sundays from August 25 - October 15, 2017.
- Rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy and exclusive of taxes and fees and will vary depending on accommodations, lodge and dates selected.
- Children 6 & younger (or under 42 inches tall) can be added to the package for an additional $37 per child, per day, and includes an All-Day Activities Pass, lodging and breakfast.
- Toddlers are not included in the package and may be added for an additional cost without exceeding the room occupancy limits.
- Restrictions may apply. Not all dates are available.
- Weight and height restrictions may vary on activities.
- Tram-accessed mountain biking is not included.
- Reservation requires full payment at the time of booking and is fully refundable 3 days prior to arrival. Inside 3 days, reservation is non-refundable.