The Aerial Tram has been closed for the season since April 18, 2016. For more info go to snowbird.com/tramcables/. Due to construction, the only lift access will be from Gad Valley, as there will be no skiing or snowboarding allowed to or from the Snowbird Center or from the Bypass Road. Snowbird does not allow unauthorized on-mountain uphill hiking or travel. For more info go to snowbird.com/safety.
Little Cloud Bowl
Cliff Down Canyon
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Closed
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Closed
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Closed
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Closed
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Closed
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Open
- Alta Connection Closed
- Today: A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 7 to 11 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight: A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northeast wind 10 to 18 mph.
- Sunday: A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. East wind 11 to 18 mph.