Uphill hiking and skinning is not allowed when Snowbird is open for skiing and riding. Due to weather and avalanche control work, Snowbird will remain closed to uphill hiking and skinning this morning.
Lifts & Terrain
- Aerial Tram (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Baby Thunder (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Baldy (9 am - 3:30 pm) Open
- Chickadee (9 am - 5 pm) Open
- Gad 2 (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Gadzoom (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Little Cloud (9 am - 3:45 pm) Open
- Mid-Gad (9 am - 4:15 pm) Open
- Mineral Basin (9 am - 3:30 pm) Open
- Peruvian (9 am - 4 pm) Open
- Wilbere (9 am - 4:30 pm) Open
- Alta Connection Open
- Touring Hidden Peak Closed
- Touring White Pine Closed
- Today: Sunny, with a high near 36. Southeast wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 37. South wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.