Let 'em rip.
Advanced and Expert level teen (11-17) program for skiers and riders with a focus on all-mountain terrain. All Expedition Team members must participate in evaluation the first week to ensure ability levels.
Small groups encourage learning through exploration and camaraderie. Special guests and special themes provide variety and a new dimension to the big mountain experience. Avalanche awareness, safe mountain travel, etiquette and skill development are components of each session. Lunch included.
All first-year participants accepted on trial basis to ensure fun and safety for all. Space limited.
Lift tickets are not included for Expedition Team. We recommend the Expedition Team Unlimited Season Pass; or include your child on a Family Pass Plan. This price is only available with the Snowbird Mountain School Adventure Team and Expedition Team programs.
- Skill Level: Black
- Meeting Location: Creekside Lodge; West-side of Gadzoom Lift
- Price: $300 per 3-week session; $570 per 5-week session; $1,140 per 10-week session.
- Session 1: December 8, 15, 22; January 5, 12.
- Session 2: January 26; February 2, 9, 23; March 2.
- Session 3: March 9, 16, 23.
- Session 1: December 9, 16, 23; January 6, 13.
- Session 2: January 27; February 3, 10, 24; March 3.
- Session 3: March 10, 17, 24.