- * Advance reservations and payment in full is required for all lessons to guarantee availability: Book online, call (801) 947-8222 or email us at email@example.com.
- * Lift tickets are required in addition to Mountain School programs unless otherwise noted.
- * We cannot guarantee accommodation for late arrivals.
- * Child and Youth Class lessons and Adult Beginner programs are available from Nov. 21, 2016 through April 16, 2017.
- * Adult group lessons for Green level (see level chart) and above will begin on December 19, 2016.
- * Due to the unique quality of our resort location, there are times when Little Cottonwood Canyon road and/or lift access is delayed due to avalanche danger. In these cases we monitor the situation closely and send programs out as soon as there is staff available and conditions warrant. Circumstances change with each situation and therefore it is important for guests to communicate with our staff. If lessons are missed due to these extreme circumstances, we will make every effort to accommodate our guests.
- * Changes or cancellations of group lessons must be made 24 hours in advance and will be charged a $25 processing fee. (changes are subject to program availability). Cancellation of group lessons within 24 hours are non-refundable. Every effort will be made to re-schedule the lesson.
- * Changes or cancellations of private lessons must be made 48 hours in advance and will be charged a $25 processing fee. (changes are subject to instructor availability). Cancellation of private lessons within 48 hours are non-refundable. Every effort will be made to re-schedule the lesson.
- * We do not issue refunds due to weather and/or snow conditions, or for children who are unwilling to participate or become ill after being in our care 1 hour past the start of their lesson.
- * Cancellation of Specialty Camps are required a minimum of 30 days in advance and is subject to a $25 processing fee. Cancellations within 30 days are non-refundable.
- * Pre-Season bookings at discounted rates are non-refundable.
- * No-Shows (any lesson not changed as stated previously) will be forfeited.
- * Daily program and private bookings expire at the end of the season. There are no refunds or credits given for lessons not taken.
- * Multi-week Programs: Session changes must be made 2 weeks in advance, will incur a $25 processing fee, and are subject to program availability. There are no make-ups, refunds, or adjustments for missed days during a scheduled session.
GUEST SATISFACTION POLICY:
- * Please let us know immediately if you are not satisfied with your lesson so that we may address your concerns.