Ride the 'Bird.
Our rental fleet is stocked with the latest Santa Cruz full-suspension bikes and Surly fat bikes. We also carry popular helmets and accessories from Giro, Dakine, 661 and more.
Bike & Equipment Rentals
- Men's 2018 Santa Cruz Bronson
- Men's 2018 Santa Cruz Hightower
- Women's 2018 Juliana Furtado C R1X
- Fat Bike Surly Ice Cream Truck
- Fat Bike Mukluk GX1
- Kid's Hotrock 24 21-Speed
- Bike Rental Only: Adult - $68
- Bike Rental Only: (7-16 & 65+) - $58
- Damage Waiver: $15
- Helmet: $12
- Full Face Helmet: $25
- Gloves: $10
- Pads: $15
- Rentals are valid for 3 hours. Over 3 hours, add $15 and due back by 11 am the next day.
- 4:30 pm is the last tram for same-day bike rentals.
- All rentals include a helmet and protective gear.
- Tram Only: Adult - $28
- Tram Only: (7-16 & 65+) - $22
- Tram Only: Season Pass - $135
- Tram & Bike Rental: Adult - $88
- Tram & Bike Rental: (7-16 & 65+) - $72
- Winter Passholder: 17/18 & 18/19 Chair Value Passes - 20% discount on day or season tickets.
- Winter Passholder: 18/19 Summit & Alta-Bird passholders (except 6 & under) receive complimentary Tram accessed mountain biking. Must activate Summer Bike Pass at the Ticket Office.
MTB Tram Waiver
A MTB waiver is required for rentals and Tram-Accessed biking. Participants under 18 years, must have a parent/gaurdian present at the time of rental. Helmets are required.
All activities, lift openings, terrain access, and hours of operation are conditions permitting and may change at any time. Trail rules apply to all trails.
10:30 am - 5 pm, Daily
Mountain Bike Rental
Mountain Bike Rental + Tram