The wheels are turning.
We are all excited to get back to enjoying the mountains we love and Snowbird is happy to announce that we will be reopening for spring skiing. We want to thank you for your patience during this time and for being part of the Snowbird family.
In order to maintain the safety of our guests and staff, and with guidance from the State government, we have made modifications to our operations and services. Together we can keep Snowbird open.
We are limiting the number of guests allowed to come to Snowbird. We know that so many locals are excited to make some turns. Please consider taking just a few laps and heading home so others can enter the resort and enjoy the mountain as well.
Lifts & Terrain Schedule
- For May 6, 8 am - 2 pm : Gadzoom, Little Cloud & Peruvian Chairlifts*
- Our plan is to offer daily operations through May 17. Moving to weekend operations as long as the season permits.
- Advanced terrain only. No beginner terrain is available. Late-season conditions exist
- At this time, Snowbird will be reserved exclusively for 2019-20 Snowbird passholders. This includes the following pass products: Summit, Alta-Bird, Ten-2-Share, Ikon, Mtn. Collective, Super Pass, Ski Utah Gold and Silver Pass, USSA Gold Pass OK
- No day tickets are available. We will re-evaluate on a daily basis
For the safety of guests and employees, all guests and employees must follow these guidelines:
- Do not come to Snowbird if you have a fever, cough, muscle aches and pains, sudden changes in smell or taste, sore throat, shortness of breath or feel generally unwell
- Face coverings are required at all times
- Maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from others
- Only ride a chairlift with people you arrived with today
- Do not congregate; no tailgating
- Avoid hand shaking and other unnecessary physical contact
- Sneeze/cough into cloth, tissue, elbow or sleeve (not your hands)
- Advanced terrain only. No beginner terrain is available. Late-season conditions exist.
- Restrooms: Available at Snowbird Center and Creekside Lodge (not at Mid-Gad). To avoid unnecessary contact, we ask that you take care of your restroom needs before you come to Snowbird. Restrooms are maintained and sanitized according to a vigorous schedule.
- Dining: Closed
- Retail: Closed
- Rental: Closed
- Lodging: Closed
- Day Lockers: Closed, please leave items in your vehicle
- Valet Parking: Closed
- Guest Services & Season Passes: Snowbird Center Season Pass Office is open from 8 am - 2 pm
- Snowbird & Creekside Ticket Offices: Closed
- Public Safety: Please visit the Public Safety office on Level 1, Snowbird Center
All cars will enter through Entry 1 with parking available from Gad Valley to the Snowbird Center. Parking is not allowed on S.R. 210, Alta Bypass Road, Entry #3 or Entry #4. This will be strictly enforced. In addition, no tailgating will be permitted. Please note that the Snowbird Shuttle will not be running and valet parking is closed. You will need to walk from your vehicle to the lift loading areas.
- Leave all personal belongings your vehicle. Day lockers and storage are not available
- View the Snowbird Parking Map
*All lift, terrain, event schedules and prices are conditions permitting and may change at any time.