Ski it to believe.
There's only one Ski City (aka Salt Lake City, Utah)... and only one Snowbird, North America's most accessible year-round resort. Snowbird is located just 30 minutes from the electric, eclectic urban destination of downtown Salt Lake. Head out of the city and into the mountains where you can wake up slopeside and go skiing. Stay in one of Snowbird's four iconic mountain lodges, nestled in the pedestrian village, for the ultimate winter vacation. Spend less time traveling and more time ripping!
Book a minimum of two nights lodging and get daily Snowbird Adult lift tickets per adult. Kids (ages 12 & under) ski free for every night of their stay on this package.
- Offer Valid: December 20, 2017 - April 5, 2018. A four-night minimum is required over weekends and holiday periods.
- Rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy and exclusive of taxes and fees and will vary depending on accommodations and dates selected.
- Valid for new bookings only and not available for groups. Offer is limited and maybe discontinued at any time.
- Rate is commissionable. Not all dates are available.
- Reservation requires full payment at the time of booking and is fully refundable 30 days prior to arrival. A $1,000 cancel fee is charged if cancelled 29-15 days prior to arrival. Full payment is non-refundable if cancelled within 14 days of arrival.
- Alta Ski Area upgrades can be purchased through the Ticket Office for an additional charge.