The Cliff Spa has undergone a massive renovation project just in time for the upcoming 2017-18 winter season. The famed rooftop pool and hot tub have been upgraded with sensual surroundings of new radiant heated decks, gas-fed fire pits and expanded communal areas for a serious chill session after an adventurous day on the slopes.
If you require a more hands-on Cliff Spa experience, skiers this winter will be treated with a refreshed ambiance, eucalyptus-infused environments, locally hand-crafted amenities and service offerings tailored to the mountain visitor. The Cliff Spa boutique offers a range of unique high-end and Utah-only products giving guests the opportunity to take a piece of tranquility home with them.
- A completely new look and feel for the outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Increased seating capacity around the outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Each individual tile on the outdoor pool deck is equipped with a new radiant heating system.
- Two new gas fireplace locations have been constructed on the outdoor pool deck. These fireplaces are specifically designed to provide down-canyon and snowbird-mountain views.
- Each pool tile is beautifully textured to increase the feel by guests.
New Yoga Studio
- The Yoga Studio has been redesigned with new mountain views.
- The new studio will have expanded class offerings such as meditations for attending corporate groups.
New Retail Offerings
- The new boutique inside The Cliff Spa has locally sourced Utah-specific amenities.
$30, Hotel Guest
Ages 16 & older
8 am - 8 pm, Daily