Summer fun for everyone.
Snowbird offers the perfect location for your Summer group or company party. Easy to reach and yet a world away from the city, come and enjoy our cool air, spectacular scenery and fun activities for the whole family. Snowbird is just 6 miles up spectacular Little Cottonwood Canyon. The minimum group size is 25 people. Includes BBQ and All-Day Activity Passes.
- Off-Peak: $79 per person ($72 for 100+ guests)
- Peak: $83 per person ($76 for 100+ guests)
- Barbecued Chicken and St. Louis-style Ribs
- Mountain Greens with Condiments
- Lentil Tomato Salad
- Corn on the Cob
- Vegetarian Baked Beans
- Freshly Baked Rolls
- Choice of Lemonade or Iced Tea
- All-Day Activity Pass
- Scenic Aerial Tram
- Peruvian Chairlift & Tunnel
- Mountain Coaster
- Alpine Slide
- Mountain Flyer
- Vertical Drop
- Ropes Course
- Climbing Wall
- Bungee Trampoline
- Kids’ Attractions & more
- Rates include taxes and gratuity, and depend on date chosen.
- Off-Peak rates apply to June 2017; non-holiday, Monday-Thursday in July-August 2017.
- Peak rates apply on holidays; Fridays and Saturdays in July - August 2017; Fridays and Saturdays during Oktoberfest (August 12 – October 15, 2017).
- Menu additions and substitutions are possible with additional charges. Barbecue is all-you-can-eat and served for 90 minutes. Function space rental fee of $100-$500, depending on size and location, will apply.
- Available Summer Activities may be limited by weather and terrain conditions.